Beach Party!

brootis

Since we've got a lot of newer people, and in order to promote fellowship in the guild we're going to be having a "Beach Party" in game at Lands End Beach, in Tanaris. There will be games, there will be prizes (5k gold will be going out to one lucky winner!) So grab your Goblin BBQ's, those stacks of unused fireworks and those not quite fresh fish feasts. Get your fishin' pole, your swim suits and plenty of sun screen. Then head on down to Land's End Beach in Tanaris, on Wed July sixth from four pm to whenever... Bring your friends and come experience some guild fellowship!

Last edited:
Awesome!! I will be there in swimsuit and swimming goggles! I'll make sure to stock up on a bunch of fun stuff too!

You should spam this in guild chat a lot - not everyone reads these forums.

Yup, I'm back. You'll probably see me leveling my alts for a bit before hopping back on Brootis, but I'm back. New Power supply fixed my graphics card problem

Awesome!! I will be there in swimsuit and swimming goggles! I'll make sure to stock up on a bunch of fun stuff too!

You should spam this in guild chat a lot - not everyone reads these forums.

Just don't come in the speedo. Thank god you're not a dwarf. Dwarfs are butt ugly when in the speedo.

Dudes...I already got my beach party outfit and 20 bag slots full of fun goodies ready to use...LETS PARTAAAY!

Just for the sake of my eyes, and the children, we're going to have a modest dress code for this. Pants and a shirt, or dress. Appropriate clothes for who we are.

Sventizz must have raided our forums here, and he's made a post on the WoW Stonemaul forums telling horde to come crash our party...considering people of all levels will be there, and because that would just not be fun, I suggest we make a secret relocation of the party tonight. But, do not post the relocation place here, make it known only in Guild Chat right before the party starts so that Sventizz and other trolls like him don't snoop and find out.

The first rule of Beach Party is that you don't talk about Beach Party.

If there's a problem, it's as easy as [Have Group, Will Travel] to another location.

Back