I got the job!

Tek7

CGA President, Tribe of Judah Founder & President
Staff member
I have a technical interview for a local IT job on Monday. I've already completed two phone interviews, so my chances of landing the job seem good right now.
I got the job! I start Monday. :D

I'm going to miss spending my mornings and afternoons with my daughter, but I'm glad to finally get full-time work again.

That is so great, Tek - congratulations. Keep us posted on the transition.

WAHOOTY!!!!!!!!!!! Yes need to pray for transition, and rusty skills all come back tickety boo.

"I fought unemployment and ... God won. I fought unemployment and ... God won."

May the Lord continue to richly bless you Tek!

Tebowing is an internet meme that alternates between

a. mocking Tim Tebows practice of kneeling down on one knee and praying after games and big plays and
b. illustrating it is ok to publicly pray and thank God.

It is much like planking except some people are actually doing it for a good reason.

Any time there's an Internet meme I don't recognize it, I'm not going to Google it while using the Internet connection here at work. When I'm at home, it's a different story.

I don't think any of our forum regulars would post an inappropriate meme on these forums, but I don't want to take any chances on what Google has in store (at least not while at work).

Gotcha, but this is more than an internet meme, its on all the major Morning News shows and talk shows. Its major Christian culture here, you should be on top of this Tek! No excuses about a new job and a baby!

j/k

Back