Looking for help with projects - OUTDATED

Tek7

CGA President, Tribe of Judah Founder & President
Staff member
ToJ is currently working on multiple projects. Rather than depend entirely on current ToJ staff members or ask people to commit to joining ToJ staff, I thought I'd try out asking people to help with a few projects.

Here are the current public projects:
  • Create new member information article
  • Plan and promote "all-ToJ" TeamSpeak party
If you're interested in helping out, post a reply and I'll be in touch to let you know how you can help.

Last edited:
New project:

Create new Tribe of Judah logo for use across all resources (web site, forums, Facebook page, Twitter account, etc.)

Any graphic designers in the crowd? :)

New project:

Coordinate with leadership staff to organize recruiting drive across all active Tribe of Judah chapters

Any of our more socially inclined members up to the task? It would be a tremendous help!

Tek7,

I would be more than interested in helping in any of the areas of need. I have been a member for several years, primarily in MMO's.

Nathanial (BluBarry)

I would be more than interested in helping in any of the areas of need. I have been a member for several years, primarily in MMO's.
Excellent! I also received your PM and I'll do my best to reply during work hours today. :)

I'm looking for web developer/designer types to help rhematom build the next ToJ web site. You'd report to rhematom, but I'd also be on help to provide instruction and assistance as needed.

If you're up for helping out, please send me and rhematom a PM with a brief description of your skills and experience.

/bump

Still looking for help with projects!

Back