Guild Wars 2 mass info for the uninitiated

This is good stuff. Thanks for linking!

EDIT:

Some cool stuff I didn't know before this thread:
Environmental Weapons
The Marketplace is going to be one single global economy
Characters not bound to a server
Tons of other random tidbits

Every time I learn more about this game, I get more and more excited to play!

Last edited:
Thanks - I needed that.

*Edit - double wow - had a chance to look through this at lunch - massive - impressive - extremely helpful.

Last edited:
I need to bookmark that link for when I finally break my GW2 media blackout. :)

It's time , Tek it's time!
Not quite yet. When GW2 goes on a really good sale and I have a computer capable running it on at least medium settings with 30+ FPS, then it'll be time.

But you are the President of a massive gaming association...shouldn't you know what is up with the latest AAA titles?

But you are the President of a massive gaming association...shouldn't you know what is up with the latest AAA titles?
If you mean keeping up with the news: I trust Stc95, ToJ's GW Chapter Leader, has read up on the latest info. It's more important that he knows what's going on with GW2 than I do.

If you mean actually playing the games: That would require a machine more powerful than my Dell Studio 1737. I'm probably still at least a few months off from building a desktop gaming rig.

But the only reason that I'm on a self-imposed GW2 media blackout is because I do intend to play the game. Eventually. There's just no point reading about it and getting excited until I have a machine capable of running at a respectable frame rate.

If you mean keeping up with the news: I trust Stc95, ToJ's GW Chapter Leader, has read up on the latest info. It's more important that he knows what's going on with GW2 than I do.

*cough* yea yea yea.. Right. GW2.. gonna be SICK <_<

Back