Prayer for Tribe of Judah 13th anniversary public address

Tek7

CGA President, Tribe of Judah Founder & President
Staff member
I just finished sketching out a few notes for a forum post I plan to write and post on or before Tribe of Judah's 13th anniversary celebration start date on June 20.

Please pray that the Lord would bring to mind all He wants me to share in the post and that He guides me to write a message that glorifies Him.

Please pray I can also muster the discipline to prepare the post in advance of the 20th, even if I wait until June 20 to post it. :)

Prayed!

Tek, Tek he's the man if he can't do it no one can because they aren't the President! :)

Prayed!

Tek, Tek he's the man if he can't do it no one can because they aren't the President! :)
I lol'd and smiled. See? Smile: :)

That said... I'm a little delayed, but...

Noooooooo! I'm moving in just under two weeks and will probably end up missing out on most of the fun. :(

I'm preparing to start typing out the address now, so if you read this in the next 30-60 minutes, please say a quick prayer that it will go well. :)

The public address has been posted.

Thanks to everyone who prayed!

Wow it only took you an hour to write an articulate piece. It would have taken me half a day, at least, to do the equivalent.

Wow it only took you an hour to write an articulate piece. It would have taken me half a day, at least, to do the equivalent.
In all fairness, I had already given the topic considerable thought and spent some time this last week writing an outline of the post. The rest was mostly arranging the words, most of which I already had in mind, in sequence.

Although I admit I saw your post and thought, "It was only an hour? It felt longer than that!" But time is relative, I suppose. :)

Back