Final GW2 Stress Test - Aug. 2!

Stc95

Tribe of Judah Guild Wars Chapter Leader
Facebook said:
We will be conducting a stress test on Thursday, August 2 from 12:00 Noon PACIFIC Time to 4:00 PM PACIFIC Time.

Unlike previous stress tests, we will be actively working on the game during the event, so you might experience connectivity problems or discover features that are not working as designed. Any issues you experience are a result of the rigorous conditions of the stress test, and are in no way representative of the state of the game at launch. By participating in this stress test, you’re helping us make Guild Wars 2 a better game. Thanks for your cooperation—we’ll see you in-game! ~RB2

Twitter said:
We've got a stress test coming up tomorrow. Here are all the details: Facebook link ~RB2 #GW2

Final chance to finalize your characters and get some playtime in before the 25th!

Last edited:
I JUST DELETED MY GAME CLIENT LAST NIGHT. GRR!

EDIT: Fortunately, I backed up the client to an external hard drive before the last BWE started so I could copy it to my wife's PC without having to re-download it.

Last edited:
When I refurbished this 6-year old computer with some new hardware including a 1tb hard drive, the first time I ran GW2, my pc froze then crashed. The second time, my pc froze for about 30 seconds before GW2 ran. I'll have to see if the game still freezes with the stress test. If so, I'll probably just reformat.

Update your client now!! Sizable update was released yesterday.

And Tek.. I have no words for you..

lol

See there...anyone who has ever been married knows that "suck up" isn't necessarily a bad thing.

Love you, Stc.

You can't do enough sucking up.....just when your think "hey I got enough suck up points", BOOM you don't swap the laundry or leave something on the coffee table one time to many and they are all GONE

I re-installed and updated the GW2 client last night, so I'm good to go.

And then I read the link in the original post and saw that there's no way I'll be able to play tonight anyway since it runs from 2 p.m.-6 p.m. Central time.

Glad I don't have a bandwidth cap on my Internet connection. -_-

Happy Anniversary. At 9 y'all are still newlyweds. And I don't 'suckup", I just give her precedence in most things. GW2 the only exception.:p

Back