mIRC Channel

Kaiine

Hey,

It's been awhile since I've used it, but I've started idling in the #toj/#toj-cs channel on mIRC again.

I would encourage everyone to do so if they wish to chat real-time with other members.

To get mIRC, go to:

http://www.mirc.com

Join the gamesurge.net network, and join the #toj/#toj-cs channel to join.

Hope to see you there!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TheElite @ July 10 2003,1:09)]Hope to see you there!
Me 2
biggrin.gif

*visits the channel toj-cs*

See's elite's id Elite | Sleep

tounge.gif
tounge.gif
tounge.gif

Er...I'm asleep at work...ya.

I actually don't think about changing my status in the mornings before work...bleh.

cool.gif

I dun think there are many people who actually chat.. even if i ask questions or whatever.. so far only ones who've answered me was Que Pasa, Para and Goose (Elite was sleeping
tounge.gif
) but like 10 other people jus totally ignored/was away.. We gotta make it more active (suggestion)

Hrm. It's true that most people idle in IRC channels (myself included), so please don't think anyone is ignoring you. We just don't install nifty scripts that automatically change our nicks and set away messages when we're away from the computer for a while.

But yes, come on out, even if you'll only idle most of the time! We have these nifty channels and we should be using them!

I'm almost always in there, and I get lonely sometimes. By the way if you need help setting it up drop me an instant message on any of my 4 major IM services (listed in my Ikonboard Profile).

Only just bothered installing Mirc, so now im on. and i get people talking. There was no one in the cs one today though

doh

sealcomm

Let me clear something up, we don't have an mIRC channel. We do however, have an IRC channel in which you may chat with the IRC client mIRC. Anyway we've seen a lot of activity in the last week or so, so if you haven't already, pick an IRC client and join up.

yeah im in alot but it seems im never at the computer when other people are :| oh well ill catch someone on there sometime

Yeah, it would be nice to see more ToJ members in #toj. I'm always idling in there, should be in there now, me thinks.

as for frag boy:
when you connect to a gamesurge server (irc.gamesurge.net) you go to the status window and type "/join #toj" or "/join #toj-cs" or whatever channel you're joining. I think you can figure the rest out
biggrin.gif

Back