i heard it could happen

phasetim

GFC#5 Deadly Waffle
*DEAD* TLA | Cr33p : ouch

[toj.cc] $hane killed [toj.cc]goose62<admin> with knife
*** Doc.TriggerHappy[toj.cc] killed [toj.cc] $hane with a headshot from famas ***
*DEAD* -=KJV=-Jesus_Died_4_U [toj.cc] :

lol, had to post that.. lol

nope, i was watching, he was moving... lol.... it coulda been a fluke though.. lol.. it sure shocked me!!!!

Anything that happens in ToJ server = non real.

I don't do this only for goose's sake, cuz the server has horrrrrrrrable registration. It's unbearable.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Flash @ Nov. 10 2004,9:30)]Anything that happens in ToJ server = non real.

I don't do this only for goose's sake, cuz the server has horrrrrrrrable registration. It's unbearable.
To add onto this ... anything that happens in a PUB = not real.

Anyways, I was running with a teammate and heard people coming mid to ct spawn on cbble. Well, out of no where, and I literally mean no where, shane comes up behind me and knifes me! I was like ... !!!!!! where is my teammate that is RIGHT behind me too??? wowowowowow!!! Anyways, /tips hat to $hane
smile.gif

Oh, and seeker is right ... don't believe goose can be knifed ...

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Goose62 @ Nov. 10 2004,8:59)]Anyways, I was running with a teammate and heard people coming mid to ct spawn on cbble. Well, out of no where, and I literally mean no where, shane comes up behind me and knifes me! I was like ... !!!!!! where is my teammate that is RIGHT behind me too??? wowowowowow!!! Anyways, /tips hat to $hane
smile.gif

Oh, and seeker is right ... don't believe goose can be knifed ...
pub = not real

lag = teh suck

goose = teh leet

pilgrim = teh wannabeleet

well, if i saw one of my team mates about to be knifed..i wouldnt stop them :p, i would quickly type a demo record or something.. lol

well, i would save any one of my teammates.. cept you goosey.. just becuase you're so impossible to to KILL
mad.gif
.. so i would enjoy watching you get knifed ::MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA:
mad.gif

tounge.gif
tounge.gif
laugh.gif

Killing goose in a pub can be quite easy. Especially in ToJ server, just tell admin he's hacking. He'll get slain everyround.
biggrin.gif

I remember when goose did awp training with me... I was spanked solidly. But i have killed him a few times in a manner that made me give a little w00t of joy.

I'm sure thats why you have to brag for 'knifing' a cal player.

Am I the only one that doesnt brag on killing/most kills?

Heh, if I bragged, I would get kicked/banned.
laugh.gif

I could have a 40-5 score, and not say one word, except having haters for thinking that I hack...or anyone else.
mad.gif

lol, i can kill goose.. i was doing it like.. last week.. it was good fun considering i did it quite a few times.. but then he left and i could no longer kill him
sad.gif
tounge.gif

Back