Seven Seals, are you out there?

Sunshine

Hey!
Tek7 suggested I place this here, so here is my post. I was just wondering if there are any old seven seals players around anymore. It's been a LONGGGGGGGGGG time (4-5 years!)! I've been missing SC a lot lately and was wondering if any I know play anymore. Screen names were Turby, Sunny, Sunshine (I'm sure I had more), I played zerg and used to kick some butt! :)

Give me a shout if you remember me.

Lindsay :)

I found the e-mail addresses of three former Seven Seals members. I e-mailed them all the link to this thread, so I'm hoping they reply.

Some of them parted, or just MIA. (Missing In Action)

Colonel-vvolf
Omega-Warrior
Know~Jesus!
American_Brit

and a couple others i forgot.

I'm not part of Seven Seals, but from what I've met and played in SC, they used to be in Seven Seals.

Wooohoo! It sure brings back memories seeing more names. Good to see you again Cory! I remember your name, but I did not remember that you were in Calgary also. Showing off our city on the threads eh? :)

I no longer have starcraft to play, I'm considering buying it again however. I played the shareware version last night. Man o man, I am rusty! Funny how your fingers remember what to do though. Shareware only allows you to play Terran and I won all three games! Who woulda thought?! Someone come play with me! I'll only be on at night if Im on (I will not become addicted again, I will not!). Look up Turby, see you there.

Thats right, we live in the same city. Of course I show off the Calgary pearl every chance I get, I am a very proud Calgarian. I lead the World of Warcraft chapter, so I don't have a lot of spare time for other games, but I will show up for a SC\BW night almost any day of the week. I think Tek still runs a Bnet emulator somewhere, we'll have to get some people up and on there and run some BGH and insane maps!!!

I hear ya with the finger memory, its amazing that they still know how to command SC\BW, I just don't remember all the strats :( That'll come back in time :)

well, i got a cd... heh. i never played online... used cheats. XD

If u want the cd key, u can use it, though loike 6 other ppl are using the same key awile ago. don know if they still play

Thanks for the offer Silent Assassin, but I decided to buy the full version today. For some reason the password I used for the shareware wasn't working, not to mention the stats were wrong so I had to create a new account. So you can look up Turbie instead, if you wanna play together.

Ouch, my first night back on starcraft full version was very painful lol. 3 losses for 3 games, but it's coming back. Lessons learned...ffa still has backstabbing, people still use carriers...I'm crushed I died to carriers...CARRIERS..yeesh, tank/goliath kicks zergs butt, and I can't remember what all the upgrades do, but they all seem good to me. But hey it was a lot of fun!!!!!!!!!!! Someone come play with meeeeeeeeee! hehe :) *tries to be as annoying as possible so someone will get off their booty and join me* Though I won't be on at all for Thursday nights.

hey there Lidsay maybe on friday i can challenge u on SC!! brood war or original and what gateway?

Last edited:
L33tben, that would be great. We do having company coming over friday night, so it depends how late they stay. If they leave before 11pm then I will probably come on. My company will be a priority though. Im on mountain standard time (MST), and I believe since you are in Oregon, that you would be 1 hour behind me. So check around 9:30-10pm your time (if you are able) and I will try and be there. I have been logging on under USWEST, but it really doesn't matter to me..so let me know what you use. Thanks for the offer of gaming, I hope it works out.

Btw, Corpfox thanks for the links. I browsed them a bit today and found some interesting information. I was so tempted to log on and try them out this afternoon, but I am trying to keep my commitment of only playing at night.

I have been a heavy zerg player, I couldn't really get the hang of the other races as well as I could zerg. However, I think I might concentrate on protoss this time around, I think they might be fun. It surprised me on the strats how often they talk about building scouts. When BW came out, didn't most people stop building them for the most part?

Last edited:
Sorry we weren't able to connect on Friday L33tben. I was checking for your name, but to no avail. Maybe another night!

Lindsay

You won't believe who I bumped into on the weekend - OmegaWarrior and his sons on World of Warcraft. We chatted it up for about an hour, plus some time reminising about the old times.

Gods_Peon said:
You won't believe who I bumped into on the weekend - OmegaWarrior and his sons on World of Warcraft. We chatted it up for about an hour, plus some time reminising about the old times.

Next time you see him, tell him Kevin says hello...
No WoW here, so not much chance of seeing him there !!

Sunshine said:
Hey!
Tek7 suggested I place this here, so here is my post. I was just wondering if there are any old seven seals players around anymore. It's been a LONGGGGGGGGGG time (4-5 years!)! I've been missing SC a lot lately and was wondering if any I know play anymore. Screen names were Turby, Sunny, Sunshine (I'm sure I had more), I played zerg and used to kick some butt! :)

Give me a shout if you remember me.

Oh I remember you :) Hows my sister Linds ? My Insane map partner! remember, we still hold the second fastest time for 2v6 on that map . :) only the goats did it faster :)

Jon

if i remember correctly Omega warrior emailed me asking about switching servers and so forth so i he and his son may be moving to stonemaul with us.

*tears in her eyes* I'm sorry guys, I've soooo missed the fellowship with old buddies playing starcraft. Jon your post hit home, thats what I was wanting again! That bond you get with people when you work as a team to overcome an obstacle and the fun of chatting about it and other things afterwards. I knew that God didn't want me to buy SC again, but I did, and like last time the pull to play is stronger than the pull not to. After some thought I've decided I can't play anymore, but oh how I wish that I could get back into the trenches with you all again. Meeting new people, finding more old SC buddies of mine and posting on the boards, but thats just not what God has in mind for me and I need to be obedient to Him. In this area it's so hard for me to be obedient because I just want to play and have fun. Some of you may be saying, "what is she goin on about?!?", but I know that others understand.

Tek, thanks for trying to help me connect with old friends. I think that you're doing a wonderful job here.

Jon, I'll set up ICQ again so we can chat. I would love to talk with ya and see how things are going with you bro....no blonde jokes this time, eh?

Keep an eternal perspective guys!

Hi Linds,

If you recalled a snoopy user, that is me. Last time I played SC was with Jon (in Feb.) and before that was a year ago. Right now I'm trying to make ends meet doing freelance work (macromedia flash stuff) over the internet to pay those ugly bills.. =/

Here's my contact if you wish to get in touch:
msn: hau_daniel@hotmail.com
daniel.hau@gmail.com

btw.. say hi to your hubby for me and if he still has Andy Hill's contact (Annhillator) let me know, I kind of miss him.
take care.

daniel

Back