#toj relocated to EnterTheGame

Tek7 (Legacy)

CGA & ToJ President
As stated in the "GameSurge under DDoS attack" thread on CGA General Discussion, I have registered #toj on the EnterTheGame IRC network. Please join #toj for finding a game with other Tribe of Judah members, casual chatting, or simply idling to show your support.

If you lead a Tribe of Judah chapter or competition team or play on a competition team, IM me to arrange a time for me to give you channel ops.

Depending on member feedback, this relocation may be permanent.

Umm considering all Caleague, cevo, and NeL counter-strike leagues+the whole community that uses IRC and plays cs uses gamesurge, Im gonna have to not go with this plan. No use in having an irc server that no one else in the game you play uses. Its like wiping before your poopin it don't make no sense. ;)

Fair enough.

There's certainly no rule against having two #toj channels, one on GameSurge and one on EnterTheGame. We may decide that the ETG channel is specifically dedicated to the Unreal Tournament chapter (as kraniac mentioned an ETG channel would help the UT team find more scrimmages).

Nothing's set in stone, but at least we have a backup until GameSurge recovers from the DDoS attack.

Originally posted in CGA General Discussion:

According to the GameSurge site, the GS IRC network is starting to stabilize again.
Thank you for your patience and support over the past few weeks. We appreciate the hard work of many helpers and server admins who worked under difficult conditions. The network is beginning to stabilize and hopefully we will emerge stronger than before. Although we don't believe we are clear of the danger, we wanted to give our userbase an update. Our goal to provide the best 100% free gaming network hasn't wavered. Thanks again for your unwavering support.
I have been able to connect to GameSurge servers successfully the last few days and have returned to #cga and #toj.

Please re-configure your IRC clients to join channels #cga and #toj on the GameSurge network. I will maintain #cgalliance and #toj on the EnterTheGame network as backups.

Back