+10 All Stats Datacron

Kahiel

Hi all,

I am interested in putting together a group to get the +10 all stats datacron from the Pub fleet. It requires 4 (at least) level 50s and some time. The datacron is tricky to get to. First all players will need the Magnetic Grappling Gun MGGS found on Aleraan. Then we need a couple of crystals, one from Corellia and one from the Fleet. I found two run-throughs which breakdown how to get to the datacron.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pru0h5Rqbic <- This video provides a better explanation of how to get the crystals and a better breakdown of the process of activating the buttons. (He also suggests using someone with a pull ability to get to the final stage who can pull the others across which is a very good idea).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6oVvNXpk41k <- This one gives a better video run through (the other only provides on point of view and cuts out some of the parts about getting across the bridge and getting to the buttons).

Watch the videos and if we can get enough interest from our folks with level 50 characters we can start looking at scheduling a time to make a run for it.

Last edited:
I've been interested in doing this for a while. I think Sarkvol is the only other person with a level 50 toon? We could probably see if someone on the fleet would want to join our group. Does each person need the crystals?

I am interested but have a paper that is due thursday...Im starting to think they will never end. So I would need to aim for a date after that, if I finnish it earlier I will let you know.

I'm not looking to run it right away, so we can take time putting it together and maybe someone else will hit 50.

As for the crystals, I think we only need the two, one blue and one red to open the first forcefield. The only other time we would need it would be if someone died and had to come back.

My toons need leveling. Perhaps participating in things like this will give me extra incentive. Hmm. :D

My toons need leveling. Perhaps participating in things like this will give me extra incentive. Hmm. :D
This one requires level 50, however, we have been doing datacron runs for the lower level planets. Perhaps we should set a day and run for certain ones.

This one requires level 50, however, we have been doing datacron runs for the lower level planets. Perhaps we should set a day and run for certain ones.
Oooh. Didn't realize there were lower level runs of such a fashion. I just meant that being able to participate in level 50 runs would make getting to that point more appealing. :D

Oooh. Didn't realize there were lower level runs of such a fashion. I just meant that being able to participate in level 50 runs would make getting to that point more appealing. :D
Yes, there are datacrons located on every planet. They boost your individual attributes from +2 to +4. Each datacron boosts a different attribute. Plus some will give you a shard that can be combined with other shards to produce an item that can give you +48 on strength (for example). Each datacron also gives you some codex info which gives you experience points.

There are a lot of level 50 things we could do once more folks are at 50. I've been working on alts until we got more people up to 50. I have three at 50 (on this server) and two in their 20s. I may roll one more toon, either a gunslinger or vanguard, and make them an Armormech, then I'll have all six crafting skills.

Last edited:
Well that too. I think it makes it more appealing and fun if we help each other get these boosts. Once we get more 50s, there's the run to get the parts for NX-47 the dailies on Illum, Station X and the Black hole we can run as well as the big 50 ops and hard mode flashpoints. Some of those will require a pass for those of you doing ftp.

Back