13-20 Instance...

Status
Not open for further replies.

XionTawa

I was wondering if anyone would be interested in doing the 13-20 instance in Org this weekend. I am not sure what time, I was going to see who was interested, then set a time that is best for everyone...

I might be interested in doing Ragfire Caverns (13-20) or Wailing Caverns (17-30) at the same time as the higher level instance NotAshamed is planning. I would like to encourage higher level chars to do the one NotAshamed is doing instead, but I do not have a Char high enough to do it..and I need to do Wailing Caverns. That is if you char is high enough to do Wailing Caverns. It has better drops.

Last edited:
We are planning to run VC Saturday at 1. My brother (41 Priest) has said he'd take a group through, so lowbies should be fine. We might only hit a problem if we get too many people who want to go.

2 years ago, one run through RFC would give a level 13 another level, and then run it again to get to 15, then head to crossroads...I am assuming it is not like that anymore?

We have a lot of higher people who want to go instancing, too. My best suggestion is if you don't want to go to Deadmines is to find a group for RFC on Saturday. Besides, it took me about the same amount of time questing to jump 2 levels.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back