2-27 Onyxia Raid

Azzie

2-27 Onyxia Raid--Movie

I'll be posting this on the video thread too.

After suffering 5 consecutive defeats against Onyxia from last week's attempt, Redeemed and the Holicron Knights have returned to defeat the evil dragon once and for all.

This took place on February 27th, 2006.

Music is by Bill Brown, from the Lineage 2 soundtrack.

50 Megabytes, approximately 5 minutes long.
http://files.filefront.com/OnyxiaFeb27fixedwmv/;4821516;;/fileinfo.html
By azrael7787, aka Azzie.

This one I'm particularly proud of because I was able to capture so much of the fight without my UI interface cloggin up the screen. :D

EDIT: This is the fixed version without the spelling mistake :p

EDIT AGAIN: Thanks to Livingbyfaith the link should work now

Last edited:
AUGH and I just realized I spelled "Redeemed" with too many e's.

Ok, re-edit will come shortly....

zis mahst bee pahrfact!!!

EDIT: Done. The link above is the edited version, with the spelling error fixed and slightly better quality.

Last edited:
Ah yeah there we go. That's the correct one, Living. Thanks! :)

There are two because one had a dumb mistake in it that I couldnt live with so I decided to re-edit and recompile and resubmit the file; for this reason there may be two.
The correct one is the one listed by Livingbyfaith; "OnyxiaFeb27fixed"

I tried searching for it, it seems you need an IQ of nearly 900 to find stuff of on Filefront ... I only have an IQ of 700, thats not going to cut it. =^(

...?

The link posted Livingbyfaith works doesnt it? That's the exact file of my movie....
I also pasted the link to my original post, so they should both work now.

I tried searching for it, but couldn't find it. Silly filefront search engine = borked for me. Me no smart enuf to you sit

Gods_Peon said:
I tried searching for it, it seems you need an IQ of nearly 900 to find stuff of on Filefront ... I only have an IQ of 700, thats not going to cut it. =^(

Ok padawan learner, feel the force around you and open your mind and here is how I found it, I know Azzie has been posting other videos in the forum, I went to one of those links, and it took me to that file, in file planet it will tell you how many other files that person has uploaded, so in Azzies case he has 4, so I clicked on the number 4 and it showed me what files he has up there, so then I clicked on the one I thought looked correct and downlaoded it. Remember use the force :D

Back