?

Captain_Tea

Haven't seen any of you online lately, are you guys still playing ut2k4? I see Missionary from time to time but that's about it. Perhaps I am just not on at the right times. :)

Sqweak, sqweak, howdy

I have not been playing since landmass ended. Once the next Unreal hits I'm sure you will have a lot of people coming back (a few people have already talked about that). I've been trying to play less games lately too. Guild Wars being the only thing I've been playing lately and not to much of that (that and forum posting :p).

Hi Capt'n. I saw you online the other day but I couldn't play. Blackbeard and I haven't been playing our regular 10am games lately. He's gone to the battlefield in 2142. :)
I hope to get back into the 10am-11am slot playing again soon. UT2004 is still at the top of my list but the PS3 and Xbox360 is cutting into my gaming time. Hope to see you online soon.

Yea, for me it's mostly real life getting busy, and it's beautiful outside, at least up here in Toronto. :) Concert season is beginning to ramp up...

But yea, once UTIII drops, I'll be first in line, no doubt.

I've been occupied with my Playstation 2, Wii, Pocket PC (a gift from a friend who purchased a newer phone), and Real Life(TM) lately. I'll likely start spending more time online and in-game after I finish Zelda: Twilight Princess.

I'm on Xfire as tek7 (on my desktop) and gummyzerglingii (on my notebook). If anyone wants to send me a message before hopping into a game, I'd love to join if I can at that time.

Back