6 order warbands?!!?!?

Icthus

yes it is true at 5 PM on Friday Order had at least 6 Warbands.

Time to come back to Warhammer peoples.....

Those 6 warbands were all in one zone, RvR area, too.... imagine how many people weren't online yet, still dealing with guild moves, etc.

I like getting queues in T2 as fast as I did this night with my engineer (less than 5 minute wait)... I'll finally be able to hit someone with my BW/Engineer AoE's! Kek.

and we were 50% in fortress defenses. Serdoc & I were in Reikwald and pushed out 3 good waves. Unfortunately, server issues got the best of the defenders in the dwarf and they lost.

From my perspective, the most fun part is the frequent scenario pop on my lowbies. I find myself logging in my non 40s right now and having tons of fun. But I really, really, really look forward to running some balanced Redeemed premades to hunt us some destro game!

FYI, we don't have to limit ourselves to 6 ppl Qing anymore. Lions use an add on called Queue Queuer that does its best to coordinate a full warband to join a scenario together. It's not perfect but tells you which groups in the warband get into the scenarios. I have the add on installed and recommend ppl get it.

Back