8.9.9.48:27015

AOghaoerhgeaghpaghageavbsuig ui so seksi

I'm thinking if we have this server now, we should consider a fun night like say Thursdays or something. Anyone else interested?

I managed to play 11 full rounds, then I rejoin the server, it disconnects me, 10 secs as soon as I joined the server.

Stupid Steam Ticket! :mad:

PS; I hope you fix out some stuff; buy menu long timer, no swear filter, etc.

PS; I hope you fix out some stuff; buy menu long timer, no swear filter, etc.
Indeed. We'll get things figured out quite soon. There's so much to do in terms of setting up mods, configuring settings, etc. that I just can't do it all myself that quickly.

How long should the buy time be, anyway? =)

How long should the buy time be, anyway? =)

Technically, its up to you guys, but normally from most servers, is 30 secs. I mean some people that know how to play can buy in a few secs.

Gosh your right am I a noob or what? Thank you to Jesus, Tek7 and everyone else who is gonna get shot up playing on this server hehehehe wOOt!!!!!

I plan to take a break from the forums this weekend. (Not sure I have that kind of willpower, though.) If I don't hop on the forums, I still hope to play some CS 1.6 with my ToJ homies. :D

wow i have to check back here more often, college start has been rough :(, i'm a former admin if ya'll still need admins :)

Back