a couple of requests

LITSAFALDA

Prayer Angel, Moderator
I know I don't appear as visible as many any more, but I do read every request and send prayers up for each of you and comment when I feel led to do so.

I am asking for a couple of prayer requests and also sending my praises up for new opportunities.

I have been battling "sickness" for as long as I can remember and not every feeling my best. Being who I am, I have just kept on going with many not having any idea whatsoever what I'm going through. After extensive testing a few things have been either confirmed or for now that's how we're treating things. At the present time I'm being treated for fibromyalgia and also food allergies/sensitivities. I have already cut out all dairy, egg, gluten, brewer's yeast, bananas, cranberries, and pineapple out of my diet. Not sure how well all of this is working and now my doctor wants me to try and eliminate sugar as well as the above items. This makes it pretty much that I can eat meat and veggies as long as I pretty much make them plain as most sauces either have gluten, yeast, sugar, or vinegar products in them. I am honestly not sure how well I can do this stage.........getting rid of my cheese, yogurt, ice cream, etc......has been extremely difficult in itself and finding substitutes has been a lot of work. I would like to feel better so I will attempt as best as I can, but know that I just may fail and honestly feel more deprived than I do.......I still have a daughter and husband I cook for and have not taken all of the things I can't eat out of their diets.

Next though God infinite wisdom, He has given me the opportunity to start a business that is quite up and coming. This would allow me to still be mostly a stay at home mom and take care of my family, but also provide much needed resources to make sure my family is protected and safe for now and in the future. This business can provide me with full time income without having to go to work on someone else's schedule. Also with how the economy has been, I never know when or where we will end up with my husband's job. I am hoping that this "window" God has opened will provide what I feel is most important for my family's needs.

Thank you for your prayers and support. Please contact me privately if you would like any more information.

Blessings and Hugs,

Well how do those of us who are ladies just "know" that there must be more to the story then this? When I went back for my follow up almost 2 weeks ago, I was asked so how are you feeling etc. Still not too much difference in my opinion. The doctor was like hmmm maybe you have another couple of things going on so again more blood work. She checked for something she was suspicious of and also rechecked something I was told was negative for me, because I brought it up and wanted her opinion.....another doctor said my results came back negative so no issue........I was not told that sometimes results change over time etc. Anyway back to the doctors tomorrow to see what is going on and how much more restrictive I will probably have to be......not sure if I can do more stuff removed, but hopefully this is a short term giving up? So again prayers for finding the right answers at the right time and the ability to actually do what needs doing.

Still trying to get my business moving forward. I honestly believe this next month is going to be the time it will take off if that's what it's supposed to do.

Also it's hard getting much done when you phone just stops working over the weekend with no apparent cause........dude was like I see no issues, you did not do x, y, or z to it, so you will have a new phone according to your plan. The only problem.......no phone for 3 to 4 full days while waiting to get it. So that doesn't help with business, but for me it's more stress because I cannot be reached if something happens to my little miss.

So anyway back to a little stress for a bit until I can figure out what's going on and what happens next.

Blessings and Hugs,

I know I don't appear as visible as many any more, but I do read every request and send prayers up for each of you and comment when I feel led to do so.

I am asking for a couple of prayer requests and also sending my praises up for new opportunities.

I have been battling "sickness" for as long as I can remember and not every feeling my best. Being who I am, I have just kept on going with many not having any idea whatsoever what I'm going through. After extensive testing a few things have been either confirmed or for now that's how we're treating things. At the present time I'm being treated for fibromyalgia and also food allergies/sensitivities. I have already cut out all dairy, egg, gluten, brewer's yeast, bananas, cranberries, and pineapple out of my diet. Not sure how well all of this is working and now my doctor wants me to try and eliminate sugar as well as the above items. This makes it pretty much that I can eat meat and veggies as long as I pretty much make them plain as most sauces either have gluten, yeast, sugar, or vinegar products in them. I am honestly not sure how well I can do this stage.........getting rid of my cheese, yogurt, ice cream, etc......has been extremely difficult in itself and finding substitutes has been a lot of work. I would like to feel better so I will attempt as best as I can, but know that I just may fail and honestly feel more deprived than I do.......I still have a daughter and husband I cook for and have not taken all of the things I can't eat out of their diets.

Next though God infinite wisdom, He has given me the opportunity to start a business that is quite up and coming. This would allow me to still be mostly a stay at home mom and take care of my family, but also provide much needed resources to make sure my family is protected and safe for now and in the future. This business can provide me with full time income without having to go to work on someone else's schedule. Also with how the economy has been, I never know when or where we will end up with my husband's job. I am hoping that this "window" God has opened will provide what I feel is most important for my family's needs.

Thank you for your prayers and support. Please contact me privately if you would like any more information.

Blessings and Hugs,

I've stopped eating many of the food types you described due to health reasons as well. I'm doing a lot better since that change over 2 years ago. It's difficult at first but hopefully your health improves. In dealing with my own chronic pain, I've read descriptions from people who suffer from fibromyalgia. It must be unbearable; to hurt all over and unable to pinpoint a cause. Then to have doctors say, "it's all in your head." Ugh.

Praying for your health and your new business.

Thank you honey.........will add more to this thread soon, but as the saying goes when it rains it pours.

More testing and more results to find out this week if I can be fit in. Also it appears I may have something "else" since my eye doctor saw something she didn't like.

Better to get all of this done now while my insurance deductible is already met for the year. Fun fun for me........as for the business.....I'm a tortoise......slow and steady wins the race........been working an event all weekend so hopefully my labor will result in some good progress for me.

Thanks for prayers and praises as I know everything is in His time for His purpose.......my timeline seems to always be SOOOO LONG AND DRUG OUT.........but HIS well again HIS timing not mine.

Blessings and Hugs,

Back