a new game to play

robinhood94

hey all, i am someone who is a GW player, but has heard a few good things about UT. i am wondering(me being new to this and not having any UT) how is this game and what system is it for or is it for the comp.?

UT 3 is the game currently being played at toj.
UT3 is released for all gaming systems including the computer.
We currently have an Unreal Monday game time scheduled for ToJ'rs to play for the pc version.
Right now you can purchase a UT game pack from Steam. www.steam.com and enjoy all the UT series since inception of the game. It's currently at a 40 dollar price. It goes on sale ever so often for $30. Either price isn't that bad for the game. IMO

There are demos out there for UT3 and the older UT games.
go here-- http://www.unrealtournament3.com/us/index.html

18 years of age to enter. rated M

UT3 requires a higher end pc. The older UT games don't require as much.

Check it out , it's fast fast paced shooter. Be glad to show you the ropes if you decide to purchase.

note: Steam has their own version called Unreal Tournament 3 Black. It auto updates to on steam.

gl and hf

thank you for that information...one question though. i am 14... the 18 age is to buy the game or to join you guys in playing?

The age is required to purchase the game.

you can turn off mature taunts (bad language in game, within the game itsself). reduce the gore level too.
if you play with toj'rs on the toj game server then it's monitored for language and bad stuff. The toj moderators will take care of the rule breakers that play on the toj server.

alright thank you guys. i will see what i can do and would love to come and play. i will reply or make a new thread here or something to say whether or not i have gotten it. again, thank you all! and God bless

are you sure it is www.steam.com ? it isnt working for me. i click, it takes me to a page saying: "Steam.com is the former home of Steam Tunnel Operations.

This domain is not for sale." and nothing else. no links, not a single thing to click, lol

I sure hope you do get it! I've been seeing more new UT3 player venture out onto the servers lately. Hopefully we'll see the player counts climb a bit and have a full Unreal Monday event more often :)

Back