Account expires soon

john3610

My account expires on 9/11 and I thinking going to let it go. The reason I've stuck with the game so long is because I like y'all so much. But I'm honestly bored/burned out on WoW.

It's been a real pleasure to be involved with Redeemed for the last four years. Y'all are solid people. :).

Who knows... I've come back to the game 4 times before this. Haha.

Also that is not a fair representation, I felt the game was good and had lots of promise...for those who want the same thing they have had the last 6 years but in space. :)

Also that is not a fair representation, I felt the game was good and had lots of promise...for those who want the same thing they have had the last 6 years but in space. :)

See, I totally disagree that it is the same thing. It is still an MMO, but there are a lot of significant differences between it and WoW in my opinion.

I played for many hours and all I felt was dejavu over and over. It is a solid game, but it is not pushing the genera forward like GW2 will. TOR is seriously lacking in the NEW department.

Last edited:
I played for many hours and all I felt was dejavu over and over. It is a solid game, but it is not pushing the genera forward like GW2 will. TOR is seriously lacking in the NEW department.

Once again, completely disagree. I played TOR for almost the entirety of Labor Day weekend, and I'd say that TOR has plenty of new stuff versus WoW. The biggest thing is story, so if you don't care about story at all then I guess you might like GW2 better. For me, the story is a huge deal. I don't know as much about GW2, but I do know that I was thoroughly unimpressed by GW1. Some of the stuff I see coming from GW2 looks pretty cool, but on the whole I don't think it looks that impressive. Some of the innovations in GW2 look to me like they are just as likely to turn out wrong as they are to succeed. For what matters to me, GW2 looks like more of the same whereas TOR looks new and different.

On the whole, the primary difference to me is probably that I have little to no faith in the GW franchise. When I hear stuff about it described by those who are really excited about the game it sounds fairly good, but I don't see anything particularly exciting myself and I don't trust the developers.

Last edited:
Like most things in life it depends on what you're interested in and what draws your attention. Some people will love star wars, some won't. Same with guild wars 2.

Like most things in life it depends on what you're interested in and what draws your attention. Some people will love star wars, some won't. Same with guild wars 2.

QFT.

So to get back on topic, what is Bill going to do instead of playing WoW?

i hate it when a friend leaves. and i can honestly say.. i have made some truly great friends in redeemed. God bless u bill, wherever God leads u in life.

Back