Account Names and Realm

I am asking every member of the clan to enable their clan mail.  Clan mail is a new feature that was created by Blizzard a few months ago to allow friends and clan members to stay in contact with each other.  It works like this: if you are in-game on b.net you can send an email to a friend who is on their desktop.  The email will appear in their standard inbox (ie: netscape, hotmail, yahoo).  If your friend or clan mate is away from their computer or offline then they will be able to read the email message when they return.

To enable clan mail just visit a channel in Warcraft and type /options cm or /options clanmail.

hi guys, I'd love to join the clan, I tend to play in blocks of a few weeks and then not play for awhile, mainly because I can't play during college terms, but I'm on vacation for 3 weeks at the moment! woohoo!
anyway, account names...
immortal_one (east/west)
howzat (west)
zeropercent (west)

Hey buska, nice to see you! Most of us play on Azeroth, but I believe AtomiChaos is the clan leader for West - that is if you'd like to ask him about joining that part of the clan. Either message Bowser-a, Kryptonite17, or ExoSlayer if you'd like the join on Azeroth, we met in channel op cga in both realms.

Lore on West (but im there rarley because i have a brother and only 1 cd key)

TrueLore on East.
tounge.gif

Woohoo! My dad's installing again so you should us on a little bit more often.

WildXShot

Azeroth AND Lordaeron

hope to see you all there!
smile.gif
me+bowser+ExoSlayer= t3h w!n cause we pwnd normal level comps

Alright guys listen carefuly..i believe ill be way more organized if i start the clan on toj now and then i track you guys down..the official clan is on EAST SERVER!!! we meet on channel op cga for fun nights, meetings and all the good stuff

I thought I replied to this earlier, BUT...

ID: Ender[toj.cc]
Azeroth (US.East)
DEFINITELY get in touch with me if you're ever planning a fun night. I'm generally swamped with work, but If I know in advance, I can do it. Warcraft 3 TFT is such a great stress-reliever.

alright man once i see you and a couple of some other members online we can have a fun night...since Bowser can host he needs to dl Kodo Tag and sheep tag for us :p

We should actually have fun night tonight if u can. Because we are going to try create clan. if we cant then we gotta have every1 come on a night make clan and make it fun night.

cant make it..one of my friends i borrowed ROC from since my other friend is borrowing mine took it away so i wont be on for awhile...cough starcraft anyone?

Acct. Name: StormFury2005
Realm: US East
Playing Time: Scheduled gaming sessions (contact me if you want to play)

Back