Aion Trial?

We have the ability to "refer a friend" It will get you 7 days an max lvl of 7 to play.

Side note: What anime is your avatar from?

That doesn't sound too bad. I'll see if my brothers would be up for it first.

It's from the Xbox 360 RPG MagnaCarta 2, the image of the main hero "Juto".

Hey, could someone refer me? I'm looking at different mmos currently. Pm me, and Ill pm ya my email :)

I cannot guarantee I would buy the game, but I played a LOT of the beta...got to like level 20...really liked the game...would like to try it before thinking about buying it...been playing MMOs for 11 years and ready to something different...I would love to be referred :) ...and how is the population?

I cannot guarantee I would buy the game, but I played a LOT of the beta...got to like level 20...really liked the game...would like to try it before thinking about buying it...been playing MMOs for 11 years and ready to something different...I would love to be referred :) ...and how is the population?
I just started playing. I had a trial from KatavaRaien then decided to buy the game. I didn't want to get a download version, which are sometimes on sale, because I wanted the Aion wings emote for Guild Wars. I've found that eBay has some sellers with great deals. I got a new Steelbook edition for less than $30. I try to stick with top-rated sellers and haven't had a problem. There was also a new collector's edition for under $40.

It seems like there's quite a few people playing, at least when I'm on.

Aion is a lot of fun!

Xion, PM me your e-mail and I can send you a referral. The population is sort of eh right now, but they're going to merge servers next week and they are also coming out with the anticipated 1.9 patch (June 2nd)!! =O

It should get LOADS better in the months to come ^^

The population is sort of eh right now, but they're going to merge servers next week and they are also coming out with the anticipated 1.9 patch (June 2nd)!! =O

It should get LOADS better in the months to come ^^

^ pretty much what she said. Siel stay active, even with people running to test server. But they'll be back once it goes live, and the server merges will help.

I just have one more question before starting the trial...I hear this game rather lacks PvE, what is your take on that statement?

I hear this game rather lacks PvE

Depends on what you consider a lot or little. It dosn't have much compared to WoW, but there is a fair amount. An it's possible to hit lvl 50 with doing almost no pvp. Though you will encounter some.
Right now I got 2 char's that I lvl only by running instances.

Back