amazon.com strikes again

ChickenSoup

Banned
...because I went to fifty bajillion stores (including barnes and noble and wal mart and blah blah blah you know what I'm talking about) and NO ONE HAD A KEVIN MAX CD

so I got "The Imposter"--that is, I ordered it on monday. Can't wait :D

anyone else here like his music?

Did you happen to click an Amazon.com banner on our site, or search Amazon.com through our Donate page before you made your purchase? If you did, PureFun would've gotten 4%. :p

But yeah... they have a TON of stuff on Amazon.com... that's why we're affiliated with 'em!

4% of 13.98... wow... you'd be rich.

:p anyway I ordered on Monday so it'll be here in 2-12 days (that wacky estimate by amazon.com, not me)

4% of 13.98... wow... you'd be rich.
Every penny counts, bro. =)

anyway I ordered on Monday so it'll be here in 2-12 days (that wacky estimate by amazon.com, not me)
Don't be fooled. I ordered a Blue Man Group CD and DVD on March 9th, and it just arrived today. I find that unless you pay for ground or 2-day shipping, it usually takes 10-14 days to arrive. -_-

start doin newegg and u WOULD be rich off me

I always hear about newegg, but I've never done anything with it. What's its deal? I'm guessing cheap computer supplies (based on the link SirThom posted in the CGA General Forums).

Back