Any Servers?

S

Sundown

I love, love, love playing Half-Life (standard) and would be very interested in playing at a christian server. From what I get, it seems like you just have a server for Counter-Strike. If you have any info of such a place I'd appreciate it.  You all are doing a great job here~ Keep it up!

Ooo i didnt realise you could play HL tandard online.. I never really got into the basic game as i got it primarily for CS.

I'll look into it if i can tear myself away from wolfET and get past my brothers imminent wedding o_O

Half-Life deathmatch rocks on LAN. It's not quite the same online, but the weapons break away from the Quake/Doom monopoly, which makes for a fun game.

I don't believe any of the Christian gaming groups have a server for Half-Life deathmatch as there's not enough interest. ;_; BUT if anyone does happen to find some quality servers with regular admin presence, please post the IP here. I'd love to swing crowbars with and against my fellow ToJers.

biggrin.gif

Please please please dont refer to us as "ToJers".. you have no idea....lol

It brings the swinging crowbars scentence into a whole new dimension

I have been playing Half-Life Deathmatch for a few weeks and its really fun. I've never played games with futuristic weapons so its a nice change from the CS weapons I'm use to.

I have a server up on my cable line for me and a buddy to 1v1 on, but I hesitate to post an ip because it will only support 5-6 people.

~N

Back