Anyone get Kinect?

I want so bad to see our girls play with Kinectimals but the wife is not gonna go for a $200 fee for some cute fun.

I want so bad to see our girls play with Kinectimals but the wife is not gonna go for a $200 fee for some cute fun.

That is exactly what I was thinking...$200 is a bit steep...but I think it might be worth it for like a whole family Christmas present...

I like how our Wii brings family members of all ages together to do something they all enjoy. My daughter's great grandmother even tried bowling and likes it! What a fun way to bridge the generation gap.

That alone mayjustify the initial price of the Kinect unit for some.

The big thing for me is, we have a Wii...and I bought quite a few games just for my kids...they are 2 and 5...and I figured my 5 year old would be able to play the games just fine...but they make the motion controls so complex for these kids games they are even difficult for an adult avid gamer to play... :p

Last edited:
had Wii..got an Xbox with Kinect,,games,,fam adventures and kinect sports..its awesome..much better then Wii,,family is loving it

I defintely recommend!! Wii Family Adventure rocks! and if you are a few pounds overweight...great Cardio workout..ehehe

Back