anyone?

Cloud G

Anyone got the new Relient K cd? (Five score And Seven Years)

GO NOW BUY

The last song, Deathbed has a really great ending

Couldn't decide between that and dc talk's Supernatural when I was at Barnes and Noble the other day. I got dc talk just because I like them better. Do I like that CD better, looking back on it? Well, not really. I liked Jesus Freak better. But I'll end up getting FSASYA eventually.

(yes, I like old bands :p)

I borrowed it from a friend.

It's actually pretty good. Better than Mmhmm (which in my opinion is their worst album).

*knows he will be stoned*

I could never get into Relient K, actually...I don't know what it is, but I just do not like their music.

Bah! He who is without sin can cast the first stone. I'll admit I never really liked DC Talk (except Jesus Freak -- the song, not the CD).

I only regret that while they were still together as a band I was too young to care. :( :(

But my sister got the new Relient K CD and now it's on my MP3 player and my parents made me delete the "Faking My Own Suicide" for reasons of their own ("suicide isn't something to be sung about!") but whatever the CD is all right 6.5-7 out of 10 IMO but I used to dislike it, really.... I just have to listen to some CDs (like tobyMac's Momentum) a couple times over to get the feel of it.

*sigh*

"Faking My Own Suicide" is a genius of a song. It's witty, satirical, and yet aptly puts its finger on the reality of unrequited love and the stupidity that emo culture makes of it.

I think it's a bummer that your parents can't separate message from melodrama... :(

Back