Apology

Status
Not open for further replies.

notashamed

Tribe of Judah Accounts Manager
As most of you probably know, last weekend I decided to removed those from the roster those that were not a part of ToJ & extended inactivity. I am very sorry for the way I went about it. I should have let people know in advance before I removed them from the roster.

I have nothing against the people that were removed. I was never an active member of Redeemed, so I neither knew nor had anything against the people that were removed. This was my own decision when I took over leadership of MSC. No one prompted or suggested that I do this. I wanted to start the foundation of MSC on Christian fellowship. I do not plan to leave it as a solely Christian guild, but at this time I feel that as we get restarted that I would like to start with people who are already believers.

I have never been the leader of a guild and in a lot of ways I am still very much a noob to WoW. This is a mistake that happened as a result of my inexperience, and I have been working to try and make amends with those that I have offended. If you look through the forum, you should also see a thread I created to give warning of people being removed, and I have also personally contacted some people. I am trying to make attempts to use this as a learning experience for what I should do in the future. I can not change the past. All I can do is be determined not to make the same mistakes in the future.

I am very sorry for poorly handling this situation. If there is anyone who would like me to apologize personally feel free to PM me, and I will give you a personal heartfelt apology.

Well said, I can tell that you will make an excellent Guild Leader and have a heart for people.

You make me want to get back into my Troll Priest over there again. ;)

Well said, I can tell that you will make an excellent Guild Leader and have a heart for people.

You make me want to get back into my Troll Priest over there again. ;)

Really? With all the shiney purples Mirakle has? oh you like having tusks!

Nice post and very welcome to have open and honest apology.

Thank you for your heartfelt and open apology. Mistakes happen and sometimes people see it in a different light. Hopefully this can put some perspective on things.

Goblit? The truth was posted, restarting a guild or even starting a guild takes alot of work, It's not like overnight all the inactives will be gone, sometimes you just miss someone. But along the same lines, When you have someone join a guild and over have the list is inactive it doesn't give the best impression, The best job in leadership is being done with MSC. There will be bumps in the road, But I ask that you give your brothers and sisters in christ a little slack here we are trying to do the best job we can and lead the guild in a God Glorifying way. And just being removed for being inactive, doesn't mean that if you want to play and be active that you can't join again. I don't mean to come off rude or uptight, I just wish you would forgive the leadership team, Pray for us, and let us lead the best we can with leadership from above, and give us the much needed support we need.

My character was not inactive and as she, Notashamed, has stated over and over again...it is not welcome in the guild either. I am very familiar with starting up a guild...I was there when MSC was formed and I am very involved with setting up Sanctification, the "sister" guild to Redeemed. I also know that leadership must be accountable to all the members...I guess since I've been kicked that doesn't mean me anymore though.

My character was not inactive and as she, Notashamed, has stated over and over again...it is not welcome in the guild either. I am very familiar with starting up a guild...I was there when MSC was formed and I am very involved with setting up Sanctification, the "sister" guild to Redeemed. I also know that leadership must be accountable to all the members...I guess since I've been kicked that doesn't mean me anymore though.

Goblit - I also want to extend my deepest and sincerest apologies for your toon being kicked. As co-leader I acknowledge the need to be accountable to members past, present & future. To the best of my knowledge it was not intentional. The present leadership in MSC are all new to running a guild and as such will make a lot of mistakes. I know as someone who has been involved in helping to run at least two guilds (that I know of) you can understand that.

I have been trying to gain a better understanding of the Redeemed/Sanctification relationship and the trials you all have been going through. I am not a member of Redeemed and never have been, just MSC. What I see in both the CGA & Christiangamer forums is a lot of hurt feelings, divided friendships and some mud slinging. I can tell you that I am not interested in getting in the middle of any of that, only seeing to the glorification of God and the success of MSC. No one, I repeat no one has ever said anything disparaging about yourself, your husband or any other members of Redeemed or Sanctification to me or asked me to do something in retaliation.

With that said can we count on your support while we try to make a new beginning with MSC? I could be wrong but I think MSC had evolved, prior to notashamed & I, into a group you are no longer interested in being affiliated with anyway. I had actually left MSC for awhile because there was no one on to play or socialize with. That wouldn't fit with what you said here from this thread.

The purpose of my character there was mostly social so it did not level......I went there to talk to people and help them quest mainly and didn't do much for my own character. It was a great way to get Mavelin off his shaman when it was time for a raid...now I guess I'll have to add them all to my friends list. I did say I was a casual player....

If I am in the wrong please feel free to pm me or respond in this thread.

When I had first joined MSC I was very impressed at how nice, helpful & respectful everyone was. It is my sincere hope that that has not changed on either side of the Redeemed/Sanctification memberships but if it has, that people will not carry that over to MSC regardless if they have toons in those other guilds too. Thanks and God Bless you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back