Arcane Legends

Captain_Tea

In some recent posts about android games, Arcane Legends came up. I have taken a liking to it and it seems that a few others have as well.

I thought I would start a new thread where players could post their character names so we can friend each other and meet up in game. My character is Teastarcus.

For those who haven't heard of Arcane legends here is a quote from their website

"Team up with friends from all over the world in this new online co-operative RPG from Spacetime Studios, creators of the smash-hit Pocket Legends.Play this FREE game that unites desktop and mobile players across a huge variety of devices (iOS, Android, PC and Mac)." www.arcanelegendsgame.com

I have a level 7 rogue. It's different than Star Legends so I'm still working on understanding it.

IGN: Pheroz

I noticed this weekend was double xp so I began playing again after a hectic week. I'm at level 14 now and really beginning to enjoy the game. I'm just not into the pet system and having to spend $ to feed them. Are you guys in a guild?

I just joined some random guild called <Peace Makers> for the achievement. I never do anything with them
I am close to hitting 17 on my rogue.
In regards to the pets, I found that as long as you have like 3 of them, you can just swap out when they are sad and then by the time you get back to the first one he/she is happy again.

Back