Are you a Master?

This looks kinda interesting. And does anyone know what the heck the new portrait is lol? It looks like...well...I don't even know what to say about it lol...

This is cool. Always looking for a way to work on my micro.

Now if only I can manage both a macro and micro game.. *sigh*

Have you tried moving everyone to the back, hold position, snipe off the first "wave" of banelings, switch to marines, stim, and back to sniping. That's how I was able to get it done.

I do believe you have to stim your marines at some point during the game, which is where the trouble is because it requires some fast micro/keybindings

LOL I can't get past like 4 (the hydras / zealots).

Have you tried moving everyone to the back, hold position, snipe off the first "wave" of banelings, switch to marines, stim, and back to sniping. That's how I was able to get it done.

I do believe you have to stim your marines at some point during the game, which is where the trouble is because it requires some fast micro/keybindings
You're talking about a different one. I'm talking about the Ling/Baneling one... ZvZ.

I play Zerg and I have a lot of APM and great macro. But when it comes to doing Ling/Baneling really fast... I can't keep up.

Ahh I see, I apologize. I think I just got lucky with that one.

Back