artifact...

Zephyr

Seeing that we needed some AP to get our soon coming Advanced Stigmas, Khali and I went out to grind on some guards last night in the Abyss.
Turns out the bottom Forts were vulnerable as we hit the Abyss. I thought we could just join in on the battle, but all we saw was 3 (yes, 3) Asmos in the Fort (Siel's West) to confront us as we came up, with no Elyos present.

Shortly afterwards we had a nice give and take session away from the Fort that lasted for a while. After being completely overrun, we decided to go back to farming guards at the artifacts. We took down all but the Asmodian High Protector (lvl 40 Expert Hero) about three times. I got a little bit bored waiting for them to respawn and we took him on... and beat him.

So, at the time of this writing, we own an artifact (the Abyssal Aura artifact outside of Siel's West). :D

Thanks, it sure was a fight!
I didn't really have any intentions of capturing the artifact; I forgot that once you take out the Protector, you gain control of it. lol

Great job! Are artifacts vulnerable all the time? It would be fun to group up and take one and get some AP.

Yes, artifacts are vulnerable all the time.
At lvl 44, the lesser guardian NPCs gave 44 AP, I can't remember how much the Elite NPC gave and the High Protector (hero) gave out 250ish AP.

As we get more into helping with the forts, having an artifact or two with people to man them during a Fort raid would be something I'd be interested in.
At the moment I can't help with Forts and manning an artifact could be a way for me to participate.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

That was fun last night. I had never captured an artifact before.
This is a screenshot of our first capture of the night (I think) at Sulfer with Shawn, Bonnie, Andrew, Chuck and me. We captured all the artifacts near east and west Siel and two near Sulfer. The Asmos recaptured all of the lower artifacts later on.

Nice screenie!
Had a great time as always.

"And five of you shall chase an hundred, and an hundred of you shall put ten thousand to flight:
and your enemies shall fall before you by the sword." [Leviticus 26:8]

Last night we sure rolled over most everything we came across. :D
Maybe we should gather a few more and take on Andre someday. :p

179385_1757354090358_1134151211_2010679_5119252_n.jpg

Back