As of course

I

Ishash

wow.gif
Please forgive me i am so sorry, i think i might go back with Alfadur, first aplogize, im sorry about all this happening, so plz forgive me, I will pay back those who come up to me......
sad.gif
cool.gif
So, please forgive me,well, if i go back with alf it means i got to remarry ;) BTW, if you see him tell him to try to be on before 9:00 central time, pm, so i can talk to him,
biggrin.gif
So, please tell him....

My dear Ishash. We don't hate you. We could never hate you. That's not what Jesus taught us. We are just concerned because something like a marriage is very serious to us. It is something special that God designed, and God desires that marriage be permanent between two loving souls. Its not like food where if you don't like one, you should try the other. Its much more important than that. All we're asking you to do is to take this holy ceremony seriously. And try to listen a little more when we have advice about God because if we follow the way He has planned things, lives can be much happier. So please, come back to us. We still like you, we just want to know that you are willing to accept God's plans for your life, for they are much better than you could possibly imagine.

Back