Banned again

cc.slim

Gosh will the silliness never end? I was banned on 420 server for haxing but me wasn't. I witnessed the dangdest hax I have ever seen. This haxor had a hax that had the aim the speed and the worst part the hax emulated the player that it shot. The players name changed with every kill. Like duh me wants to cap the duff so I stay everywhere I can to try. Now I was vote kik'd so I am guessing the hax also mirrored the ip don't know that for sure but I was banned and just wanted to let others know such a thing exists. Anyways I was wearing my toj tag so I am sorry to present the community in such a way. Now with that said back to my l33tn33s lol!!

dude we gotta game sometime, lets hook up sometime

Gosh will the silliness never end? I was banned on 420 server for haxing but me wasn't. I witnessed the dangdest hax I have ever seen. This haxor had a hax that had the aim the speed and the worst part the hax emulated the player that it shot. The players name changed with every kill. Like duh me wants to cap the duff so I stay everywhere I can to try. Now I was vote kik'd so I am guessing the hax also mirrored the ip don't know that for sure but I was banned and just wanted to let others know such a thing exists. Anyways I was wearing my toj tag so I am sorry to present the community in such a way. Now with that said back to my l33tn33s lol!!

Being vote-kick/ban can be such a pain.

I was vote-kicked before, having a 36-1 score wasn't the obvious, camping up high in zombie mod was, people can be so impatient when dealing with human zombies while single-handedly killing them.
(Zombie kills = +2 kill score)

Who are you talking to?

I believe, Atown, was talking to, cc.slim.

But hopefully, he would also invite you too, Braveheart. ;)

Me always easy to find on steam and need friends. I always forget to connect to team speak and I tend to pop on and off due to kids and Manly things like laundry,supper and my fav bustin butts(not rly just a fantasy of mine) hahaha. My handle remains as I am unless I am tojing on a unknown or heathen server hehehe. Now I am to noobish to demo I just leave to much I guess to admins for rescue hahaha. The mirror of ip scared me enuff to express concern. Anyways I have City of Refuge server back in favs again with intentions to play havoc there or hehehe or embarrass myself.hehehe

1.6 until my job irons out its differences then I will purchase source and go back to helping cga n toj and buy a good mic that I can't slobber on. Just to note its been since monday since I wuz ban'd and it might have been a temp thingy so I have not disputed on their forum. The first time I wuz banned I did dispute before I checked to see if the ban was perm. I was exonerated of all charges and was allowed back in game.

Last edited:
Still banned hehehe That means wOOt a opportunity to witness in self defense hehehe a prayer may be of assistance to help guide my words when I object within their forums.

Back