Banned

TastyWheat

Howdy,

I got home this afternoon and my bro (Mahfrot) informed me that I was banned for some reason. I don't have any cheats installed or anything, and he said he didn't install any...so I'm not sure what happened. My WONID is 2865273. I'll be gone for another week so I won't have time to check to see what's up, but I guess I see what's what when I get back. Thanks.

somethign is really wrong here. Tasty gets banned. I think crazy got banned. My brother got kicked 2 times.
All within the past week or so.
I wonder what is going on?

I know Elites mad cuz dB beat them
biggrin.gif
. Actually i heard that the Anti-Cheat is acting up and banning random ppl.

Im telling you guys its just like T3: Rise of the Machines. Crooked Software
wow.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Mercury @ July 05 2003,7:12)]hes evil. and secksi.
This is true.

/me runs

Pray for my camp this week everyone. God's ready to get down to business with a lot of teens, I hope they're ready to open up.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Miscellaneous @ July 06 2003,1:12)]nvm it wasn't crazy who got banned...it was flash.
thats right i didnt get banned.. i have never been banned from a single server.. ever!

Ya sorry. I got so mad at dB I just randomly started banning people.........right.

Anyways, I am looking thru the CS forums to see if anyone else is having problems - sorry about this guys but not sure if it's anything I can control.

Back