Best Anti Cheese

Yeah, I agree. The ladder is great! It's always a bummer when you lose a really intense game (or when the other player completely pwns you). However, it consistently gives good adrenaline rushes.

Also, Elader was correct when he said the ladder can teach you how to become a better player.

I played on PvP servers when I played WoW. Does that explain?
Yes. You're not only working with a different iteration of English, but your Crazy Dictionary is on a bookshelf in Stranglethorn Vale, right in front of 42 cloaked Rogues with nothing better to do than grief low-level players running quests.

Not that I have much room to talk; I ran a level 11 Dwarf Rogue to Theramore. I suppose we all have different ways of enjoying games.

Drones should be 35% slower and cost 10 gas just to make this game balanced. T_T

Drones are the Zergs harvester if they cost gas zerg would need to start with an Extractor so they can build and gather resources...

Drones are the Zergs harvester if they cost gas zerg would need to start with an Extractor so they can build and gather resources...

That's how sarcasm works. :p I know it would be bonkers, plus with Zerg being rather underpowered, it sold the whole idea of nerfing them more.

Didn't a boat take you there?
Okay, fine, yes, part of the way. I ran the Dwarf Rogue to Menethil Harbor, then took the boat to Theramore.

</offtopic>

I think I'll practice a similar counter for if/when I play my league placement matches.

Yes. You're not only working with a different iteration of English, but your Crazy Dictionary is on a bookshelf in Stranglethorn Vale, right in front of 42 cloaked Rogues with nothing better to do than grief low-level players running quests.

Hey now, I'm not a Rogue, I'm a Hunter. And I call it the 'Protect Stranglethorn from the Alliance' player created quest (it becomes a quest line if one of the ganked players comes back with friends :p).

Conflict is the essence of life. And thanks to the ladder I know exactly where I stand in the world of competitive SC2. Straight up Bronze all the way. :D

Back