Best Unreal Engine 3 mods?

Tek7

CGA President, Tribe of Judah Founder & President
Staff member
What do you all think are the best Unreal Engine 3 mods? Besides Jailbreak, of course. :D

Some of the big name ones I have enjoyed were Prometheus and The Ball. Both now have retail projects going on. There is huge activity on the UDK front at the moment and I'll post more down the road as I find cool projects that come to maturity. There have been some small scale ut3 mods i enjoyed such as Jurrasic Rage but a lot of them are escaping my memory at the moment.

Some of the big name ones I have enjoyed were Prometheus and The Ball. Both now have retail projects going on. There is huge activity on the UDK front at the moment and I'll post more down the road as I find cool projects that come to maturity. There have been some small scale ut3 mods i enjoyed such as Jurrasic Rage but a lot of them are escaping my memory at the moment.
Thanks for the input, Danny. Downloading The Ball and Prometheus now (and wishing I had a larger hard drive).

Oh, and I should mention The Haunted since it won the grand prize in the Make Something Unreal Contest. It looked pretty good but I just never got around to trying it out yet.

Oh, and I should mention The Haunted since it won the grand prize in the Make Something Unreal Contest. It looked pretty good but I just never got around to trying it out yet.
Horror = no go.

If I want a scare, I can just turn on the news for "journalism."

Back