Beta Signups Next Week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Que Pasa

Confirmed by this post in the WoW forums.

http://www.battle.net/forums....1033739

I hope at least one Legend can get into beta, that way he can violate his NDA up and down telling us how awesome it is.
tounge.gif

I think Que just destroyed his chances of participating in the beta. -_- Especially after all that nonsense with someone leaking the alpha...

lol @ que

Here is what Katricia said:
"The article must be wrong. We are currently in Alpha and will be starting beta sign-ups next week.

~Kat
smile.gif
"

At 6:00 pm PST on Wednesday, January 28th, the signup period for the World of Warcraft Beta Test will officially begin. We will provide a link to the beta-test application right here in the news section at that time. Testers are not going to be chosen on a first-come, first-served basis, so you will be able to submit an application and receive equal consideration anytime during the signup period, which will end on Wednesday, February 4th at 6:00 pm PST. Please note that multiple submissions from the same household will result in complete disqualification.

Where did you read that? I was at the main site no less than two hours ago. *Opens a tab in browser* Oh there it is, yay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back