Bewildered not, discouraged yes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeshurun

:mad: :mad: I accepted Jesus Christ into my heart many years ago and He has always been with me even when I fell back.:mad: I speak the truth here in these forums and I get a scripture by someone telling me I'm evil. But thats okay. Sarcasm is easy here if its scriptural apparently and its okay to quote scripture that does not promote unity.:mad: yeah wow. Yet this place, these forums I thought there would be unity. You know i can understand someone having a different view but to quote a scripture that says my mind and conscience is corrupted and then I get in trouble by saying to that person "go scripture bash somewhere else". :mad: Yeah I'm upset. I have made many mistakes over the years but I've asked God to forgive me and I know I'm forgiven. So forgive me if I have spoke out of line in these forums. You know I really thought with the Holy Spirit's help I could encourage and contribute what the Spirit of God had put in my heart, but now I know it was a mistake to speak now. And to be honest many of the topics that I saw in some of the forums are discouraging to me, because they are mostly things that are of the world that are being spoken of. The word of God says as Believers in Christ we are in this world but we are no longer of it. I see alot of christians caught up in this world though video games, movies and fantasy books. Yet I feel like John the baptist who cryed "Repent, for the kingdom of heaven is at hand" and "Prepare the way of the Lord, make His paths straight". And then all of a sudden I'm being beheaded for just speaking the truth and of course being new to the forums did not help. I am not sorry for speaking the truth of God's word. I know that God has a plan for me and it is to speak or write about His Holy word the truth, that is Jesus Christ my Lord and savior. Cya in heaven. Bless you all and I pray that you seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness first and formost above all this world has to offer you. Your brother in Christ's service forever, Randall Sherban aka Jeshurun/Whitestone P.S. Tek you can take me off the ToJ members list and Eskimo_Pie I also decline From joining GFC, also Tek remove from the CGA Forums. Goodbye :( :( :(

Jeshurun im sorry what has happend and i hope that i will see you in heaven or sooner.
it was fun playing cs with and all the good times on ts and i value that
stay well -michael
god bless

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back