Blogs

Abea

Tribe of Judah Social Media Manager
Any of y'all got a blog? I'd love to read them if they are public. It's a cool way to get to know each other. If you do, give us a link, and maybe a short description of what we might find there. Don't forget your in game name.

In game name: Abea

Blog: http://marcielynns.wordpress.com/

What you'll find there:

I write when inspired by the Holy Spirit. Sometimes when I'm done I go back and read it a number of times in awe of what has been written. I know I didn't write it because it's way to deep for me. Two of my favorites for this is the one on Oxygen titled "Essential to Live"; and "What's Love Got To Do, Got to Do With It ...", and "Heh, What'd You Say?" to name a few. (These are scattered among a lot of topics, most under Christian Living or between you and me - or you can do a search in the search box)

I write when I read a book or do a Bible study. It's always a Journey, so I share it when I can. (To get to these, click on the book or bible study under topics)

I write when I see something that Christians are blind about, unaware of, or just ignoring that that Bible says. Sometimes it's just that we let other's tell us over years and years something and don't really look at the Bible for what it says. Or we pick a scripture out and use it without looking at the context of it. (To get to these, click on Christian living or fruits under topics)

Sometimes I just write, there isn't much scripture, just me writing. (To get to these, click on between you and me under topics)

I fully invite comments, for, against, indifferent, they're all good to me.

Back