Blurgh! AAGGH

Flashon

For the love of Mouse, CAN SOME ONE EXPLAIN THE NATRUAL SELECTION? I HAD A FEW CHANCE TO TRY IT OUT, BUT I DO NOT GET THE SCHEME AND ALL THAT -_-;

any explanation, help will be greatfully appreciated.

*wonders*

what exactly is it thta you want to know?

What you must remember is that it's mixing starcraft and a FPS.

For the marines, you have a commander. It's his responsibility to keep the overall plan to win the round and ensure that his players are kept in health and ammo.

The avg marine, is there to LISTEN TO ORDERS. Build what he's told to build, go where he's told to go, and kill any aliens that he comes across.

The aliens are harder. IT involves more communication between aliens and personal initiative to win the game as alien. There are numerous types of aliens that you can play

skulk--initial form, fast agile,yet weak. good for quick scouting.

lurk -- flyer. range attacks

Fade -- mid level attack. stronger than the skulk, it also has a range attack

Onos -- high level attack. the strongest of the aliens. big tough, basicaly an elephant that can eat marines

gorge -- the builder. he's responsible for healing other aliens, building the things for the aliens.

Thanks u guys, Kidan's explanation and Tek's link helped. Not to forget you maxx, however i already failed on that trick. Lob the traditional way, hate it when it doesn't wrk
tounge.gif

Back