CAL?

cc.slim

Will there be team TOJ.CC in cal O this next round. Sure would be nice since there is a server for practice and scrims.

Oooook. Well let me rephrase is there any objection to a toj.cc cal team being started and is there anyone interested?

oh dang.... u know i would so do it, but i hate being a leader, to much work.

Hahahhaa Like I could be a leader, me is so so so so extra noobish but the game ah almost like honey I can't get enuff. Would be nice to have a good leader cause I have yet to scrim even tho I have had invites. I just would like friends to learn and grow with.. Hmm ya know if the dinner bell sounded the place would get crowded so lets see if I can find that bell and bang the fire outa it but but where to begin hmmm and wheres dat bell.

I would be interested I guess, don't know how available I'd be though, having a newborn baby and all. I guess we'll see how many are interested before we form a team.

ZOMG POST PEOPLE I WANT TO SCRIM AND PWN N00BS!!!!111

eWWWW man I feel good how many we need!!! Would you be willing to b da boss?

we need minimum of 5, 6-7 for ringers. and i dont think i can be a boss at my current status >.>

From the CAL site:
The upcoming season for Open will begin on Tuesday, January 9th. Any team that does not have 6 players on the roster by Saturday, January 6th will be removed from the league.
If we don't get a team of 6 or more together by Saturday, we'll probably have to wait until next season.

i would dude but i have 5 classes at the college currently

I would say this round is shot I have only round'd up one and that's patches so the way it looks to me direction has been given. Maybe our free time should be as we were "pester'n" and see where we stand next round. p.s. new baby wOOt don't tell my lady>> still waiting on our adoption process to go further>

i think we need a recruiter for the CS chapter...

i think we need a recruiter for the CS chapter...
We are currently accepting volunteers. :) Please contact Pilgrim, Phantom, and me to volunteer for the position of CS Chapter Recruiter.

We are currently accepting volunteers. :) Please contact Pilgrim, Phantom, and me to volunteer for the position of CS Chapter Recruiter.

for now u might put some recruitting messages like: Recruits for Christ wanted , or on the server name put Tribe of Judah CS - Recruiting.

those might bring some attention too.

Sorry, I just had a baby boy and most of my free time is taken up by him.

When did this happen?!
Man I’ve been gone too long.... Grats Goose! :)

Here’s are my suggestions to the current CS leadership:

- Numbers, numbers, numbers.
Someone needs to step up and start actively recruiting. In fact, have 2 or 3 people do that to help spread it around. If ToJ-CS doesn’t have any members, it is very very hard to get more, but once you get some it will be much easier to recruit more.

When I first learned about ToJ it wasn’t on some uber popular CS forums. I actually learned about it on a Jedi Knight 2 forums and I joined ToJ to play JK2!

The point im trying to make is that unless ToJ-CS get some more active and consistent players potential recruits people won’t want to join because there is no large "community" that ToJ advertises.

When did this happen?!
Man I’ve been gone too long.... Grats Goose! :)

Here’s are my suggestions to the current CS leadership:

- Numbers, numbers, numbers.
Someone needs to step up and start actively recruiting. In fact, have 2 or 3 people do that to help spread it around. If ToJ-CS doesn’t have any members, it is very very hard to get more, but once you get some it will be much easier to recruit more.

When I first learned about ToJ it wasn’t on some uber popular CS forums. I actually learned about it on a Jedi Knight 2 forums and I joined ToJ to play JK2!

The point im trying to make is that unless ToJ-CS get some more active and consistent players potential recruits people won’t want to join because there is no large "community" that ToJ advertises.

ask dead-aim??? i scrim with him every now n then, he prolly be willing to do it if asked. he still heavy cs 1.6

Back