Can anyone give me some pointers?

Captain_Tea

I have reinstalled GW2 after over a year hiatus. I have never taken a character all the way to top level. I have an Asuran Engineer at level 21 and was wondering if you seasoned veterans could tell me how to minimize the grind and level up quickly?

I also have a level 20 Silvari elementalist and a level 2 Norn ranger. I have 2 experience scrolls to take a character to level 20, is there a way to give one to my level 2 Norn?

As long as the characters are on the same account it shouldn't matter which one uses the experience scroll. Depending on your gold available and personal stash of mats you can level a toon quit a ways by crafting. Check one of the good on line guides for the least painful way to go about it. It does help some if you choose a crafting discipline that matches well with your class.

Going to Edge of the Mists used to be a great way to level a toon by following a zerg. I haven't done it in such a long time, though, I'm not sure if that's still a good way to go. Also, use some XP boosters. If you don't have any, you can get them from Black Lion Chests or buy them with gems.

Don't forget your freebie 10% exp boost from Guild Hall. It is available even to low level toons.

Back