CGA CONVENTION!!! WOOT!!

Talori said:
Perhaps smaller gatherings for those in other parts can be arranged at some point. Going to TN would be out of the question for my family. I am lucky if I can get a weekend off to go to a local women's retreat once a year ;)

I would be happy to help get a upper midwest gathering together at some point :)

Those who can go to TN have a blessed time!

Yea, I wish we could have an east coast gathering at some point.

Currently I don't know for sure if I will be able to make it. I've got a friend coming down from Mich around that time, but I think it might be the week before. Plus I've got to talk over expenses for the trip with my parents and see what they think. With all that aside though I should be able to come.

Yea, we need different CGA convent. in different areas of the U.S. CGA NorthWest, CGA midwest, CGA East

uummmm, Hes... what about our daughter too?

off topic, but gotta brag a bit (hope the pics come up)
Alessa's site

I couldn't agree more for getting some local things together too. Not sure if that would need to go through Tek or not.

Last edited:
Genesis1315 said:
Not sure if that would need to go through Tek or not.
Aye, most definitely. I am open to the idea of local Christian Gamers Alliance gatherings, but would need to place a responsible and trusted adult in charge of the event.

I would like to wait until the upcoming convention is over OR at least planned to the last possible detail before considering other events. That's a topic for another thread, though. ^^

i just checked the prices for a plane for me n my dad $348 per person >_< round trip. srry to much

This really sounds exciting But I am taking my Children to Germany for 3 weeks, hmm

Don't even know how to make it without CS for 3 weeks UGH
Just kidding ...or am I ????

Its been along time since I been in good olde Kuntuck! maybe next year I'll road trip it with DaWife! I am sure she would mind crossing the mason dixion line again.

Goodness everyone Knoxville is in Tennessee not Kentucky. I do now know where you get you info Smiles BTW This is for this year next year they will move it somewhere else. So pack your bags and start heading out.
Blessings,"Angel"

RED said:
This really sounds exciting But I am taking my Children to Germany for 3 weeks, hmm

Don't even know how to make it without CS for 3 weeks UGH
Just kidding ...or am I ????

We live in the same state! Germany > Tennesse though :)

Odale said:
We live in the same state! Germany > Tennesse though :)
Sorry it's not the same state lol or same Country. Wouldnt have to pay so much for the ticket.... But maybe next year we can make it.

Back