CGA CONVENTION!!

Elihu

Tribe of Judah Staff Manager
CGA Convention to be held in Knoxville, TN on May 27th-29th (Fri.-Sun.)

OK guys...here we go with a much debated agenda for the CGA convention. I appreciate all the help that has been thrown my way as well as any future help or suggestions...please feel free to message me!

Please remember that all times are EST.

Friday - May 27th
1. Arrivals on Friday in Knoxville at church around 3PM-5PM. (Directions to church and details of church here.) http://www.korrnet.org/cvlcms/
2. At 5:30 PM we begin dinner at church for social gathering. ($5.50 per person--more details on food available later)
3. At 7PM Tek to give welcome and quick message (1 Hour max)
4. Short break (10 mins)
5. Prayer time and praise & worship? (30 Mins.) --Prayer w\Litsa --P&W w\?
6. Announcements\ Agenda review\intro to leaders (10 minutes)--Elihu
7. End of Friday get together. Staff to stay for another 10 mins for planning.

Saturday - May 28th
1. Meet at church at 9AM. (please bring your Bible, water bottle, hiking clothes, and a backpack if needed.) Donuts provided from Krispy Kreme.
2. Travel to Appalachian Mountains for Walk with God (approx. 1.5 hours)
--http://www.nps.gov/grsm/gsmsite/justforfun.html
3. Walk with God (includes hiking, lunch, and message--2.5 hours) --Thad
4. Travel back to church (approx. 1.5 hours) then return to host homes for freshening up\rest\getting ready for game night.
5. Meet up at church at 5PM. for game night.
6. Travel to Celebration Station for game\pizza night. (cost per person approx. $15.00 --includes pizza, game tokens, and unlimited play on outdoor items.) 5:15PM-8:00PM
7. Head back to church at 8PM for service. (allow for break here before starting)
8. Service to begin at 8:30PM (P&W, prayer, message--1.5 hours) --service to be taught by ?? \everone dismissed afterwards\
9. Staff to stay for 10 mins extra for planning.

Sunday
1. Breakfast is self provided for this day (provided your host family does not feed you)
2. Everyone to meet at church at 9AM for Sunday School. (possible Bible scavenger hunt) --from 9AM-10:15AM w\Litsafalda
3. Service at 10:30AM (break time from 10:15-10:30) last until 12:15PM.
4. Lunch to be catered from Buddy's Bar-B-Q (approx. price per person is $8.00)
5. Rest of Sunday schedule TBD.

END OF CONVENTION

Those in staff positions coming please send a message to me so I can plan out what things I can use you for to help us with while there. As of now staff for convention sits as follows: Tek, Rizz, Thad, Litsafalda, & myself (Elihu).
Cost breakdown, what-to-bring, cost breakdown, and parental permission slips will be posted soon. For any more info please feel freee to contact me!

Back