CGA Dark & Red and CGA Light & Red styles disabled

Tek7

CGA President, Tribe of Judah Founder & President
Staff member
I have disabled the CGA Dark & Red and CGA Light & Red styles as there have been several updates to XenForo since the styles were last updated.

I disabled the styles to prevent possible security issues.

I hope this does not cause any inconvenience, but if there are folks out there who don't like the Splash style we purchased from Pixel Exit, I am not opposed to purchasing and installing additional styles so long as members are willing to cover the expense.

EDIT: If you were previously using these styles, you can select the Splash style from the chooser in the lower-left corner of any forums page.

I know. :(

I really liked the old styles, too, but the person who created them has since disappeared (though is welcome back any time) and having outdated styles screams "SECURITY HAZARD" to this paranoi--err, security-minded individual.

Not sure by what you mean disabled? By default disabled? Any time I log in I still have the dark & red style. Is that what your edit meant?

I don't really care as what they look like as long as the forums are legible to me.

Not sure by what you mean disabled? By default disabled? Any time I log in I still have the dark & red style. Is that what your edit meant?
I thought disabling the styles would remove them as available options, even for users who had them selected.

Now I'm not sure exactly what it does. :/

I thought disabling the styles would remove them as available options, even for users who had them selected.

Now I'm not sure exactly what it does. :/

Still using it right now. All the options are there too. All but the default and splash ones have an asterisk next to them indicating something, IDK? Maybe pull whatever file it is out manually? Perhaps my administrator flag status gives me alone access?

Back