Clan Creation

I am pretty interested in joining a clan, even if I am just creating one with the kids. Otherwise, will there be a group or clan?

I am pretty interested in joining a clan, even if I am just creating one with the kids. Otherwise, will there be a group or clan?
/me pokes Bowser

What are our plans for a ToJ SC2 clan after HotS launches?

I have been messing around with the clan/groups in beta. Clans are somewhat of an exclusive group; they are limited to 50 members and those members display the clans tag on the front of their names. Groups may have a lot more members and have no really display of tag that I have noticed. I think the best idea for us is to have 2: one group and one clan. So, we can have those apart of these forums can join the clan, and we can have the group for other Christians, friends who will accept to abide by our rules, or those that do not want to have the clans tag in front of their name(for whatever reason).

The unfortunate part that I have found is the rules they have for their naming.
"Have any connotations of major religions or religious figures (i.e. Jesus, Christianity, Buddha)"

I could see us coming up with something for the clan, but, to me, it would be nice to have a general group that is named something that other Christians could find the group easily with a search without having to know about us, but that doesn't seem possible. Maybe we could try to think of something that is easy to find.

Back