CLAN MEETING!!!

the_great_eskimo_pie

Former Official Thread Killer
Alright, Here are the dates I had planned on having a clan meeting. Pick one that you can make. That way I can at least get a majority of us together so we can have a meeting. Sound good? :D

Friday September 23rd @ 7:00 pm (MST)

Saturday September 24th @ 7:00 pm (MST)

Friday September 30th @ 7:00 pm (MST)

Which one would be best for ya'll? Lemme know!!

Sui and I cannot make it on the 23rd or 24th (btw the 24th is a certain GFC member's B-Day)

The 30th is the only day listed above where we can make it, although I think this Saturday, the 17th is also free

Hmmmmmmmmmm..................... Well since there have been some developments here on my end......... How does Saturday the 17th sound? Say around 7 pm MST? Please let me know. Cause next weekend is not going to work for me now. :( But all is well. So gimme a buzz and let me know if the 17th works for ya'll

Grrr, i have a AoE game night at 5pm tomorrow. I can still make it, I'll just host and not play.

5pm your time is 6 my time Talon. Sorry about the AoE stuff. You should have at least an hour to play. :)
I will be writing up an agenda tonight and emailing it to the appropriate people.
Just need to hear from Babo, Froggy, Wirly and Priceless. hehe.

That should work for us, we might have to go to Babo's brothers house warming but as of now we aren't sure about the time....we'll try our best.

And just making sure, that would be 9pm eastern time, right???

Back