Collector's Edition Warcraft

Bowser

Tribe of Judah StarCraft Series Chapter Leader
Collecter's Edition World of Warcraft

Never before has a massively multiplayer game transported you to a world so legendary. Enter the World of Warcraft® and join thousands of mighty heroes in an online world of myth, magic and limitless adventure. This special edition collector’s set features an inventory of rare, exclusive items created to commemorate the launch of your epic quest into Azeroth, including:

· The full game on both CD-ROM and DVD-ROM
· 1-month subscription to World of Warcraft
· The Art of World of Warcraft, 200+ page hardcover art book
· World of Warcraft Behind-the-Scenes DVD
· Exclusive in-game pet
· Official soundtrack
· Cloth map charting the continents of Kalimdor, Azeroth, Khaz Modan, and Lordaeron
· Signed Collector’s Edition game manual
· 10-Day Free Guest Pass – invite one of your friends to join the epic quest

To view the box art simply go here .

I can't find where the official information of this is at, but I pulled it from wow.warcry's site.  You can find them by clicking here .

If you go to a store and pre-order a copy of WoW you can get War of the Ancients: The Well of Eternity by Richard A. Knaak for free (you'll pay $10 dollars up front, but when the game releases you will be refunded your money).

I've only just started reading it, but it looks to be very interesting.  If you're into fiction, or just really into the world and history of Warcraft, then this book is definately for you.  I highly recommend it for anyone; I mean, how can you go wrong? You're not only pre-ordering the game but you're getting a free book, as well!

Back