Confused about armor sets

Rotwang

I don't know about the rest of you but when it comes to which armor set to choose I am right confused. I look at the stats and the forums for doing pve and I come up with what I feel is a good choice. As soon as pvp comes into play all that I thought was good info has to be reassessed and taken into consideration. Now that I am 5 lvls from endgame my question is what do I aim for as far as armor goes. The lvl 50 Miragent set looks wicked as far as the stats go but why do so many people go for other sets? Is there a better set for pve?
I am wondering if going for the 40e abyss set and stacking all of it to a +10 minimum is the easiest and cheapest way to go? The stats are good and stacking will bring it into play a lot faster plus you also get the pvp perks to boot.

Dazed and confused (or just over analytical)

Rick:confused::eek::D

well it all depends what you are after
if pvp is it then you have to ask how much time and medals do i have acesss to
40e is what most people go for strikes a balance
if pve then go for whats seems the easier to get
just rember when you come across pvp the one with pvp gear will have the upper hand

Your end game goal is to have a PvE set and PvP set.

The current best end game set is Stormwing's Leather Set. I currently don't know how this stacks up with the new Tac NCO Divine Armor coming out of the crucible.

PvP 40e is a great starting place. Though the new eternal pvp armor, Brigade General Series, is looking pretty sick.

Decheck is right though. I was jumped by a chanter last night and fought awful but beat him because I had pvp gear and he didn't. If he would have had as good pvp gear as mine, he would have won because he did a better job of fighting.

Back