Creepers

Dchsknight

Tribe of Judah Minecraft Community Manager
I think think creeper damage should be shut off. Or atleast their explosive damage to building shut off.

/me gets blown up by creeper destroying farm.... Yeah, can they be made to not blow up the environment, LS (Josh)?

Okay... to make it easier on those who can't build walls or place torches well, I have deactivated mob destruction. :rolleyes:

Idk, I have torches everywhere, a fence surrounding property and I still had a small creeper problem.

Thanks for turning them off. 8)

Last edited:
I have the same issue. I have seen creepers spawn in lit areas. I may have been only imagining it. Could be a lack of sleep but that's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Okay... to make it easier on those who can't build walls or place torches well, I have deactivated mob destruction. :rolleyes:

Mock me about torches and walls MUAAHAHHAHAHAHA I WILL SHOW EM!

But challenge accepted. I will make my area safe. just dont complain if you dont like how it looks.

Last edited:
I have the same issue. I have seen creepers spawn in lit areas. I may have been only imagining it. Could be a lack of sleep but that's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Haha, that would be something I'd expect around April 1. Suddenly creepers don't care about light. And that became the day nobody played Minecraft...

I do agree they seem very adept at finding that one block with light level 6. Which is always behind where I'm working.

Mock me about torches and walls MUAAHAHHAHAHAHA I WILL SHOW EM!

That sounds like we're about to see an empire with a torch every third block. :D Aw, rats; I blew the prank opportunity! (I'm slipping, TDW, come back!) I should have just said, "Okay, it's turned off. Happy building!" and then put wall-to-wall torches in one of your lands. But man, that would have been a lot of charcoal to make. I can picture it now: "Hey, where'd the jungle biome go?"

Last edited:
Torches (or glowstone) every 5th block works fine. It's standard procedure for me to light my property like that. 3 is a bit overkill.

Back