Votes: 9 60.0%
  • CS:Source

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Both equally

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't play or enjoy either

Votes: 1 6.7%

• Total voters
I can stay alive a few seconds longer while playing CS: Source, so I prefer it over CS 1.6. That being said, I only play CS 1.6 or CS: Source to play with other ToJ members.

I can stay alive a few seconds longer while playing CS: Source, so I prefer it over CS 1.6. That being said, I only play CS 1.6 or CS: Source to play with other ToJ members.

haha poor tek, we love u

I just don't like Source and never have. At this point in time, with all the updates, they're 2 completely different games. Source plays a little bit like Condition Zero to me, so the only thing I use it for is to practice my aiming.

HOWEVER I do enjoy playing with Hammer for Source, there's so many cool things you can do that the HL1 engine can't do. :D

Well me and -bait- are going to try to get the server "more active" because we play like at night around 8 est or so just about every day. Tomorrow Feb 2nd we will most likely play at like 9pm est or so. So if you which to join and have fun join around there. You can all contact me wonkacs@hotmail.com email and msn account. Well if I posted this in the wrong spot then I am sorry. We will try to have more days like these so we can all play.

Back