Cs map

well, I'll try this one day.  I swear.

oh right, and rizz?  remember that justification we gave for playing CS?  the hostie-execute button just flings large amounts of feces in the face of that logic.  get rid of it.

or rename it not-toj_rizz
laugh.gif

lol well the justification thing is being discussed by the council so theres no problem there. And as for the gameplay side of it, theyre sealed in and theres no resue point. So torture away
laugh.gif

Ok ...
*takes deep breath*

Its finished... i present to you cs_tojrizz.bsp
With some toj textures i put in and i replaced the hosties with chickens...heh
Also knocked some walls through to make it a little easier to navigate.. i would say that version 1 of my map is complete. Just need to get it on the server now..(elite?)

Download cs-tojrizz.zip (500k)

Oh when u download and extract can somoene check that when u extract it to the cstrike directory the wad goes into the cstrike directory and the maps go into the cstrike/maps directory.

Otherwise im gonna be explaining how to install it a lot of times...lol

Bah, great map rizz!

biggrin.gif
Now I'm all psyched to actually finish moria! :p Its so complex it might not be playable due to lag issues. Oh well! It looks cool tho!
biggrin.gif

Ix

moria > rizz. Ther version i got even without the textures looks so flippin good.. yes yes finish it Ix.

as long as the rooms arent too big, it shoudl be fine. the lag issues are caused by the GPU having to render too much stuff at once.

look at Nipper Miller's as_moria - the long stair room is HUGE, but it runs perfect smooth - I can AWP from the ledge at 50fps.

Back